Boxing Level 1: Beginner
Level 1 classes will focus on basic boxing fundamentals. It is offensive oriented and will provide a solid cardio workout. No hitting another person or being hit. All levels welcome for a great workout.
Boxing Level 2: Intermediate
Level 2 classes focus on boxing technique, footwork, breathing, defense and movement. Learn to work with another person and incorporate defense with your offense. Learn to counter your opponent.
Level 2 is for Park Gym members and those who have purchased a 50-pack of classes. Students must pass the Level 2 Skills Assessment Test to participate.
Boxing Level 3: Sparring
An introduction to sparring. Work on your defense and offense. This class will allow you to test your skills in a controlled and monitored setting.
Level 3: Sparring is for members or those who have purchased a 50-pack of classes. Students must pass the Level 3 Skills Assessment Test to participate.
Approved sparring gloves, headgear, and mouth-piece are required
Boxing Rules & Etiquette
- You must check in at the front desk before entering class
- Please be on time for class, you will not be allowed into class more than five minutes late.
- Handwraps are mandatory to use complimentary, house gloves. Please provide your own wraps, or purchase at the front desk.
- If you need any assistance, please arrive 20 minutes prior to your class. (help with wraps etc..)
- You must wear gym or boxing shoes with appropriate workout attire for all classes
- No Sparring without trainer supervision
- Please return all house equipment after use (house gloves etc.)