Boxing Level 1: Beginner
Level 1 classes will focus on basic boxing fundamentals. It is offensive oriented and will provide a solid cardio workout. No hitting another person or being hit. All levels welcome for a great workout.
Boxing Level 2: Intermediate
Level 2 classes focus on Boxing technique, footwork, breathing, defense and movement. Learn to work with another person and incorporate defense with your offense. Learn to counter your opponent. (Minimum of 10 level 1 classes required.)
Boxing Level 3: Sparring
An introduction to sparring. Work on your defense and offense. This class will allow you to test your skills in a controlled and monitored setting. Requires: headgear and mouth-piece
Boxing Rules & Etiquette
- You must check in at the front desk before entering class
- Please be on time for class, you will not be allowed into class more than five minutes late.
- Handwraps are mandatory to use complimentary, house gloves. Please provide your own wraps, or purchase at the front desk.
- If you need any assistance, please arrive 20 minutes prior to your class. (help with wraps etc..)
- You must wear gym or boxing shoes with appropriate workout attire for all classes
- No Sparring without trainer supervision
- Please return all house equipment after use (house gloves etc.)